Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Two Green Thumbs and More’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of North Carolina.
F.A.Q.'s and Other Details
We look forward to providing you with lovely, one-of-a-kind handcrafted heirlooms for your business and your home.
The time needed to prepare an order for shipping varies. Most items are ready for shipping within 7 business days. Please see individual items for details.
Estimated Shipping Times
North America: estimated 7-10 business days
We’ll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
We Gladly Accept Returns
Contact us within 3 days of delivery.
Ship items back within 7 days of delivery.
We do not accept returns on items not in their original condition.
We do not accept exchanges or cancellations, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
The Following Items Can't Be Returned or Exchanged
Because of the nature of custom or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
Conditions of Return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
How to Care for Your New Items
We encourage you to love, use, and hand-wash each of your new pieces for best experience.
Also keep your wood treasures conditioned with food-safe products such as walnut oil or mineral oil.
Have Other Questions?
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Click above to review our care instructions, as well as our shipping and return policies.